Thursday, May 1, 2008

True Story.

True story... I like reading other people's blogs more than I like writing in my own. urgh.

I think it's because I don't think I have any readers. but I also am not sure I'm ready for readers. I'm kinda hit and miss on this thing so far. But I'm sure I'll get going on it one of these days. and oh, when I get going.

oh! I almost forgot. I last posted about going to see Hillary Clinton speak at Mercyhurst College... well I left out the most exciting part. The week before Hillary came here was when Barack went bowling in the State College area (I think) and scored a whopping 37. for 10 frames. People, I'm pretty sure my niece can nail a good solid 70, and she's 8.

Anyhow, bowling's not for everyone. But I had this genius idea that I would write Hillary a note asking if she would like to come bowling after the rally and paperclip it into my copy of Living History. Well, I got my book signed by passing it to an unknown girl in the front row -- and when she gave it back to me she informed me, very excited, "She took your note!!"

I should mention that I included my cell phone number in the note on the off chance that Hillary really did want to go bowling.

so yeah, I totally gave Hillary my number.

No comments: